'The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.' ~ George Bernard Shaw
Practical 2hr Workshop*
Smart leaders know how to communicate with anyone in any context. They have a toolkit of tactical communication skills and know how and when to apply them. In this interactive presentation you will discover:
- 4 key ingredients to tactical communication
- Why they matter
- How to recognise them
- How to apply them
You will walk away with practical communication tips about how to:
- Engage with different personality types
- Value and appreciate diversity
- Reduce stress and conflict
- Boost self-confidence
- Make faster, better decisions
- Take timely, productive actions
Click HERE to book a workshop for you and your team.
This workshop is also available through the University of the Sunshine Coast as a continuing education short course for community and special interest groups. Please contact Julie Hobbins, Manager for Community Engagement.