Confident Decision Making
'Wherever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.' ~ Peter Drucker
Practical 2hr Workshop
Smart leaders know how to make confident decisions. They know how to choose the best way forward when faced with uncertainty, complexity, risk and alternative opinions. In this interactive presentation you will discover:
- The power of purposeful decisions
- How people influence decisions
- How decisions influence people
You will walk away with practical tips about how to:
- Delegate decisions to your team
- Separate simple and complex decisions
- Make timely decisions
- Facilitate collaborative decisions
- Use the ACCORD formula for decisions
- Grow your leadership team
Click HERE to book a “Positive Decision Making” workshop for you and your team.
This workshop is also available through the University of the Sunshine Coast as a continuing education short course for community and special interest groups. Please contact Julie Hobbins, Manager for Community Engagement.