Emotional Intelligence is the number one influential factor in good leadership*.
Your EQ-i 2.0 assessment
The EQ-i 2.0® and EQ-360™ instruments measure emotional intelligence (EI) and how it can impact people and the workplace. The 1-5-15 factor structure the EQ-i 2.0® features is one overarching EI score (Total EI), broken down into five composite scores which, in turn, are broken down into a total of 15 subscales.
By identifying the areas that need improvement, the client can immediately begin developing those areas. At the same time, areas where the client excels can be leveraged to their full potential to maximise effectiveness in daily tasks.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
Why is Emotional Intelligence important for Leaders?
Over 30 years of research confirms that developing “emotionally intelligent leaders” is more important than any other factor to retain and develop the talent required to lead innovation and business growth.
Also, many professionals find it easier to focus on improving a few specific skills that underlie broader leadership competencies, making the EQ-i 2.0® subscales the perfect building blocks to reaching your leadership potential.
“Council uses the EQ-i® instrument, in conjunction with MBTI®, as the fundamental basis for our Leadership Development Program. The EQ-i® tool has seen our emerging leaders learn more about themselves, how they utilise their emotions in the workplace and how their actions and reactions can impact on their effectiveness as a leader. Armed with this insight, it is great to see them practically develop these skills throughout the program.”
~ Carlie McQuillan, Workforce Planning Coordinator, Lake Macquarie City Council
- Generate a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results.
- Make instant connections between subscales and help participants leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses.
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure your client’s level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities.
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI.
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting you up for success.
EQ Assessment Reports
EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report
Designed for use in a wide variety of coaching and development situations and work settings. It focuses on the impact of emotional intelligence at work and offers suggestions for working more effectively with colleagues, supervisors, and clients. Both a coach and client version are generated.
- Individual Development
- Organizational Development
- Career Counseling/Outplacement Services
EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
Examines EQ-i 2.0 results through four key dimensions of leadership: Authenticity, Coaching, Insight, and Innovation. As an option, client's results can be compared against those of top leaders, creating a coaching benchmark for exceptional EI performance.
- Leadership development
- Executive development and coaching
- Developing high potential leaders
EQ-i 2.0 Group Report
The Group Report combines the EQ-i 2.0 scores of individuals in a manner that enables interpretation at the group or team level. This report provides the participants' individual scores while maintaining their anonymity. Gives an overview that identifies group strengths, as well as areas where the group can be more effective. Examines implications at an organizational level and gives strategies for action to further develop the group's potential.
- Providing group or team feedback on EQ-i 2.0 results
- Team building
- Improving group dynamics
Workplace EQ 360 Report
This report is used to gain insight into an individual's EQ 360 results, with in-depth analysis specific to a workplace context, enabling career and organizational development.
- Identifies blind spots, allied strengths, and developmental opportunities.
- Easily highlight where raters agreed with the individual's assessment and where they did not.
- Easy administration and support.
- Completely aligned with the EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment providing a seamless user experience.
- Save time and effort with a one-page summary of results.
- Each summary is interpreted from two different perspectives.
Please contact us today for more information.
* “Emotional Intelligence Influence in Leadership”. PANAIT, Cristian; BUCINSCHI, Vasile, Scientific Research & Education in the Air Force - AFASES . May2018, p493-498. 6p.