What is MBTI
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI*)
The MBTI* assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others – and improve how they communicate, learn and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation and achieving excellence.
MBTI Quick Facts
- Used by 89 Fortune 100 companies to maximise individual and team effectiveness from entry to executive levels.
- Selected by the nation’s top colleges and universities and by institutions worldwide as the foundational tool for student and alumni career development.
- Backed by more than 70 years’ of scientific research and ongoing global development.
Why it’s Popular
The Myers-Briggs Assessment is the world’s most trusted personality assessment because it is:
- Easy to grasp, insightful and thought provoking
- Reliable and valid, backed by ongoing global research and development investment.
- Highly flexible in terms of applications
- Available in 25+ languages – with new translations in the pipeline and with culturally appropriate norms for each country for which a translation is available.
How it helps
The MBTI* assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Team development
- Leadership development
- Communication skills
- Conflict management
- Stress management
- Career transition and planning
- Interpersonal skills development
- Executive and management coaching
* Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI and the MBTI logo are registered trademarks of the Myers-Briggs Foundation, Inc. in the United States and other countries.