'To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.' ― Leonard Bernstein
Practical 2hr Workshop
Smart leaders know how to plan their actions and action their plans. They are clear on their vision, mission, values and purpose. They set goals and measure progress. In this interactive presentation you will discover:
- Why strategic planning doesn’t work
- Why strategic doing does work
- How to do strategic doing
You will walk away with practical tips and tools about how to:
- Break the cycle of analysis paralysis
- Make goal-setting fun
- Embrace a lean planning model
- Create a strategic doing cycle
- Manage your actions, leverage your time
- Clarify your purpose-way-impact
- Foster a “Day One” mindset
Click HERE to book your Strategic Doing workshop.
This workshop is also available through the University of the Sunshine Coast as a continuing education short course for community and special interest groups. Please contact Julie Hobbins, Manager for Community Engagement.