Resilience and Self-Confidence
“Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” ~ Steve Maraboli
Practical 2hr Workshop
Smart Leaders know how and when to back themselves. Their self-belief gives them the quiet confidence they need to quickly bounce back when things don’t go their way. They are resilient in the face of new challenges and know how to support their teams through unexpected change and disruption.
In this interactive presentation you will discover:
- How to maintain a positive self-view
- How to quickly adapt and recover when the wheels fall off
- How communicate with confidence in the face of uncertainty
You will walk away with practical tips and tools about how to:
- Support a sense of autonomy and control
- Stay calm under pressure
- Turn stressors into strengths
- Sustain bold optimism and a positive outlook
- Turn obstacles into opportunities
- Use curiosity to find new solutions
- Adapt using creativity and humour
- Foster strong healthy relationships
- Promote open, authentic communication
- Maintain perspective, flexibility and well-being
Click HERE to book a “Resilience and Self-Confidence” workshop for you and your team.
This workshop is also available through the University of the Sunshine Coast as a continuing education short course for community and special interest groups. Please contact Julie Hobbins, Manager for Community Engagement.