Fostering Emotional Intelligence
Institute of Managers and Leaders
Sunshine Coast TEL Talk
18 July 8:30 am to 11:00 am
The World Economic Forum has listed Emotional Intelligence as one of the key skills required to thrive within the impending Fourth Industrial Revolution* That’s despite the fascination with robotics, nanotechnology and all things AI. In fact, understanding and owning your emotional responses to situations and staff in the workplace continues to be one of the institutes most popular topics to unpack across all programs and events.
This practical, interactive and engaging event will provide you with an insight into the why, what and how of Emotional Intelligence.
Key takeaways from this event includes:
• Understanding the essential of Emotional Intelligence
• Developing self-awareness and self-management
• How to effectively express your emotions
• How to assist team members to better manage their emotions
• The subtle art of using empathy in the workplace
• How EI helps to create a positive work environment
• Understanding how developing EI directly plugs into improvements in workplace performance
CLICK HERE to register for Fostering Emotional Intelligence.
In collaboration with The University of the Sunshine Coast
This series of workshops is perfect for people who want to grow their leadership skills quickly, simply and practically. Each of the six workshops provide hands-on experiences and real world applications.
Cost: A$75 per workshop
1. Smart Communication for Leaders
Tues 26 February, 6-8pm.
2. Smart Conflict for Leaders
Tues 26 March, 6-8pm
3. Smart Emotions for Leader
Tues 30 April, 6-8pm
4. Smart Networking for Leaders
Tues 28 May, 6-8pm
5. Smart Decision Making for Leaders
Tues 25 June, 6-8pm
6. Smart Planning for Leaders
Tues 23 July, 6-8pm
To register for any of these workshops please visit the event page.
Looking for a Speaker?
Want to breathe life into your workshop, conference, seminar or team meetings?