Focused team building events to help your team rapidly improve its performance and reduce conflict, tension or misunderstandings arising from emerging interpersonal differences.
Developing Leaders and High-Performing Easy Teams
A team that is motivated, engaged and committed to a common goal and where team members understand and appreciate each other’s' differences is an exciting place to work.
At Easy Teams, we love to help people create successful teams the easy way. We are absolutely committed to developing leaders and high-performing teams so that they may achieve all that they can. We also recognise that each organisation is different and each leader and team will have their own particular challenges.
Through our years of experience, knowledge of organisational behaviour and applied psychometric instruments, we can work with you to identify an action-oriented solution to help your team reach a higher level of performance. We also support team leaders to drive these improvements through individualised training and coaching programs.
Developing your Easy Teams
Increasing the efficiency of your teams is a priority. That is why our consulting team focuses on helping your teams:
- Leverage individual and collective strengths
- Increase team cohesion and collaboration
- Enhance communication and goal alignment
- Build trust and conflict management strategies
- Enhance team problem solving and innovation.
Easy Team Development Program
As a simple framework for development, we offer a series of three x 1-day workshop modules that will help you create your own Easy Team as well as improve performance and grow leadership capacity. Each module builds on the previous one and the series may be completed in one 3-day seminar or as three individual 1-day workshops.
Easy Team Foundations (Module 1)
- Developing self-awareness
- Understanding others
- Valuing difference
- Basic team analysis matrix (Strengths and blind spots)
High-Performing Easy Teams (Module 2)
- Extends on Module 1
- Advanced team analysis matrix
- Establishing trust
- Managing conflict, tension and misunderstandings
- Easy Teams decision making model
Leadership in Easy Teams (Module 3)
- Extends on Module 2
- Your leadership style
- Influencing others
- Appreciating and leveraging team diversity
- Easy Teams goal setting and strategic doing model
- 10 - 25 participants
- Certified MBTI assessments in Module 1
- Certified MBTI individual and team profile reports (Modules 1-3)
- Module workbooks and MBTI resources (Modules 1-3)
For seminars or workshops less than a full day or programs for groups larger than 25 people, please contact us today for more information.
*Plus travel and expenses if delivered in person outside the Sunshine Coast region