You've Got Personality
'Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.' ~ Dr Seuss
Practical 2hr Workshop*
Have you ever wondered why you can easily relate to some people and not to others? Have you noticed how some people seem to naturally speak your language yet with others you find it hard just to get on the same page? Do some things stress you out while other people find those same things exciting or enjoyable?
Personality is everything. It determines our likes and dislikes, our self-confidence, communication style, and how we relate to other people. Simply put, your personality is what makes you unique - just like everybody else!
Understanding personality differences is the key to great customer service and a more relaxed and resilient workplace.
In this interactive presentation you will discover:
- 4 key elements that influence personality
- How to recognise them
- Why they matter
- How they affect our behaviour and communication
You will walk away with practical tips about how to:
- Better understand yourself and others
- Engage quickly and easily with different personality types
- Provide more personalised service
- Make the most of first impressions
- Value and appreciate diversity
- Reduce stress and conflict
- Boost self-confidence
- Improve the customer experience
- Build stronger client relationships
Please contact us today for more information.